On the 8th day of Christmas J9 gave to me…Essence Easy 2 Use Eyeliner Pen
I stumbled upon this eyeliner pen while working on a music video for the Toronto pop dance group PRTY H3RO. The other makeup artist lent it to me and I used the eyeliner to create a nice cat eye on Natasha the female lead in the group. Check out the video here:
I’ve been hooked on the liner ever since. A staple in any girl’s makeup bag that loves a sleek liner look.
Here is what I love about it:
- A true black that doesn’t fade
- Long wearing and long lasting
- Fine-tipped point to create a nice thin line
- Nice formula that doesn’t dry out quickly
- Doesn’t flake off or smudge throughout the day
- You can’t find a cheaper eyeliner pen on the market!
There are some Eyeliner pens that can run you $30+ for one. The Essence Easy 2 Use Eyeliner Pen can be found at Shoppers Drug Mart and will cost you no more then $5!!!
Steal of a deal-you’re welcome 😉
XO J9 HO HO HOmie